Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Every Season is Beer Season


I'm thinking it will get colder eventually. Maybe we'll get snow by March, who knows. In the meantime, I'll be enjoying the bike trails and whatever beer finds me. Lately I've been making my way through a mixed case of Troeg's, Shenandoah, Penn Brewery, and Flying Fish. Here's a few of my favorites so far:

Troegs Brewing Co. - Dream Weaver Wheat
- A nice, creamy take on the German hefe with a slightly lighter body. Very much like a beer creamsickle. [3.85/5]

Troegs Brewing Co. - Pale Ale - Lots of orange, grapefruit, and apple hops flavors without much bitterness. Tasty, but almost too smooth. [3.95/5]

Flying Fish - ESB Ale
- A great session beer with a smooth caramel malt body and finishing note of herbal and grassy hops. Yum. [3.75/5]

No comments: