Thursday, May 17, 2007

Gradumatation


I'm in Kalamazoo on my way back from Syracuse after the weekend's graduation. All I can really say is everything went pretty well. My family and Christine's got a long great, my parents had their first dinner together with me and my sister in about eight years, and someone tossed around a blow-up doll at the end of the commencement. Not much more you can ask for than that.

There's been, as always, a lot of new beer. But there are so many reviews and I'm "on vacation" that I'll have to just put down the link for all of them. I will say the best recent beer I've had was the Southampton Grand Cru. Simply amazing. Here's the rest.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Awww, congratulations! It's always good when the parents can be in the same room.

Oh, and my family was very impressed to hear what you will be up to next year. You know they always liked Mattallyn.