Monday, March 12, 2007

Spring Break: Cancun Pt. 1


Keyboards in Mexico are almost the same as ours, but not and its getting annoying. That being said I´m in Cancun for spring break and I have no real complaints. We got in Saturday night and ate by the beach. Yesterday we laid on the beach and ate (and I drank). Today should be more of the same.

For anyone wondering, the beaches really are almost white and the water is really really blue. Our room looks over the water and a dock that houses boats used for evening booze cruises. Occaisonally in the evening we´ll see one of these boat floating by with a strobe light and some god awful song blasting. Any other place, this might bother me, but I´m in Cancun and don´t care.

I´ve had the chance to try a few of the beers here so far and I think I´ll do ok without my usually craft beer. Yes, I tried Corona (compliments of the hotel) and it was bad but not horrible. I also went through a large bottle of a Vienna Lager styled beer called Victoria. You can read my reviews of Corona here and Victoria here.

No comments: