Saturday, March 10, 2007

Work and Play

While I was able to brew up a batch of beer yesterday, one thing I failed to do was get caught up on my editing for Esquire.com. I got five stories back from the site's editor, Eric Gillin, about two weeks ago. Since then I've kind of sucked it up at getting them back to him.

One problem was the day I got them back was the same day I was given an edit test for Men's Health magazine. Right there I suddenly dropped everything I was doing for four days in the hopes of a post-grad job. It at least looks like I might be an internship out of the test, but damn it was a lot of work.

I will say it's a little easier to write and edit Esquire.com stuff now that their site is up and running. At first I really had no fucking clue what exactly was going on. But now I'm heading out to Spring Break in Cancun (yes, poor me) and I've only gotten two of the five stories back to Eric, with the other three in progress. Poop.

No comments: